Healthy Joint and BoneNutrition
- Turmeric & MSM to help lessen inflammation*
- Glucosamine HCL & Collagen for join comfort and flexibility*
- Calcium to help maintain healthy bone density*
Supports and Maintains Healthy Joints and Bones
The density of our bones is not a permanent gift. As we age, we lose both bone and muscle mass. A common misconception is this happens when we are old, but both men and women begin to lose bone density after the age of 35! Meaning we need to start methods of prevention sooner rather than later to avoid the common degenerative diseases. This begins with nourishing your skeletal system through specific vitamins and minerals to maintain bone strength and density.
That is why we have formulated Healthy Joint and Bone to be a complete supplement to maintain bone health and mobility while preventing age related degradation.
Bone health is critical no matter how old we are or what lifestyle we follow. Our skeletal system is what allows us to walk, lift, sit and move, and if we don’t support it, our lives can be filled with pain, swelling, stiffness and decreased mobility. What many people don’t realize is the vital roll our bones play in the function of our immune system. The two work in symbiosis as the majority of our white bloods cells, all of our red blood cells and our platelets are produced in the bone marrow. Strong, dense bones make for better overall health.
Don’t wait for beginning signs of osteoporosis or arthritis. It is much harder to reverse disease than it is to prevent it. Give your body the right nutrients along with strength training exercises to support its structure and keep you up and moving pain free.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 4 Tablets Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%||Daily Value††|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||50mcg||250%|
|Vitamin K (as Menaquinone and Phytonadione)||300mcg||250%|
|Calcium (as DimaCal® Dicalcium Malate)||500mg||38%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)||100mg||24%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)||20mg||182%|
|Turmeric Root Extract||100mg||†|
|Indian Frankincense Gum Extract||50mg||†|
|Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate)||5mg||†|
|Boron (as Boron Citrate)||2mg||†|
Other Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Pharmaceutical Glaze.
- Supports cartilage, the connective tissue that cushions your joints, aids in function and comfort*
- Maintains joint tissue, improves joint comfort and performance*
- Guards against the breakdown of synovial fluid, lubricating joints to avoid pain and stiffness*
- Aids in the absorption of calcium supporting strong bones*
- Helps prevent osteoporosis by keeping calcium in the bones, improves symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and knee osteoarthritis*
- Works with calcium to increase bone density and strength*
- Builds and protects bones, maintains bone density and helps prevent osteoporosis*
- Absorbs and metabolizes calcium, increases bone mineral density, reduces the risk of fractures, breaks and osteoporosis*
- Essential for healing breaks and fractures, promotes bone density, necessary for calcium absorption*
- Reduces the loss of calcium, required to metabolize and use calcium, magnesium and vitamin D*
Chicken Collagen Type II
- Promotes joint comfort and flexibility during everyday activities*
Boswellia Serrata & Turmeric Root Extract
- Anti-inflammatories and antioxidants, both help to reduce pain, swelling and risk of degenerative bone disease*
- Activates curcumin, the healing compound in turmeric, enhances the absorption of many nutrients through the intestine*