Healthy, Restful Sleep Wake Cycle
- Promotes Calmness
- Helps Initiate Sleep
- Enhances REM Sleep
For A Healthy Sleep-Wake Cycle
We’ve formulated a sleep capsule that contains a blend of evidence-backed and natural ingredients for a healthy-sleep wake cycle. Healthy Sleep promotes relaxation and calmness before bed with key ingredients melatonin, GABA, and L-Tryptophan. The result is higher quality sleep, a healthier nervous system, and a radiant glow. As always, our products reflect our high standards- we do not add in empty fillers or confusing preservatives.
Serving Size 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving
|Passionflower Aerial Part Extract
|Valerian Root Extract
|Gamm Amino Butyric Acid (GABA)
|Hops Flower Powder
|Chamomile Flower Extract
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (Capsule), Microcystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.
Quality sleep is key to health, vitality and youth, yet most of us struggle to get the correct number of hours each night leaving our systems taxed and incapable of higher functioning. Avoiding stimulants, lowering lights and cleaving to a set bedtime are all necessary proponents of a good night’s sleep, but sometimes the brain and body chemistry have different plans. That’s why we have found powerful and effective herbs and ancient remedies to prepare your system for deep, restorative sleep.
L-Tryptophan 150 mg
- Converts to 5-HTP in the body which makes serotonin and melatonin*
Passionflower Aerial Part Extract 100 mg
- Lowers brain activity, reduces anxiety and promotes drowsiness and sleep*
Valerian Root Extract 100 mg
- Sedates the brain and nervous system, calming the body and inducing deep sleep*
Gamma Aminobutyric Acid 100 mg
- Triggers relaxation, reduces stress, balances moods, provides pain relief and facilitates sleep*
Hops Flower Power 60 mg
- Lowers body temperature to sedate the system and induce natural sleep cycles*
Chamomile Flower Extract 50 mg
- Reduces anxiety and treats insomnia as a mild tranquilizer*
Melatonin 5 mg
- Regulates light and dark receptors to control the body’s sleep-wake cycles*
- Melatonin is a hormone naturally produced by the body whose function is to initiate the sleep cycle.*
- GABA is a natural peptide which is manufactured in the central nervous system, exerting relaxation effects at the cellular level. GABA supports relaxation and sleep, but not by directly causing drowsiness. Instead, it promotes a sense of calmness, simply makes it easier to fall asleep.*
- L-tryptophan is an amino acid which gets converted in the body to the relaxing neurotransmitter serotonin, which in turn is converted into melatonin.*
L- Tryptophan increases your levels of serotonin which makes you feel calm and satisfied, and it increases melatonin which is released when the sun goes down as an internal regulator of your sleep/wake cycles. Passionflower has long been used as a sedative, decreasing brain activity and overriding the sensations of anxiety, ADHD and insomnia. Valerian root is another common sedative that affects the brain and the nervous system inducing sleep and combating psychological stress. When hops flower is combined with valerian, it increases the longevity of sedation by lowering the body temperature, which occurs naturally in deep sleep, and facilitating the continuation of sleep cycles, so you don’t wake up in the middle of the night.
Chamomile is another, more gentle sedative, which works well for emotional stress and an active mind. Gamma Aminobutyric Acid or GABA is an amino acid that acts as an inhibitory neurotransmitter to lessen the chatter of neurons in the brain and nervous system. This slows the body down reducing mental and emotional cues and preparing you for sleep. Finally, 5 milligrams of melatonin, which is a hormone typically produced by the pineal gland, to reinforce your internal clock cycles and help you stay asleep till morning.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.